Monday, September 1, 2008

Crimson Truth

You ever wanted something but had no idea how to get it? I wanted to sleep with a lot of attractive girls in high school, but I found myself alone on most weekends. I was ignored by all those attractive girls. "Wants" change as time passes. But the biggest difference between high school and the present is that I know how to get what I want. But sometimes I feel hatred for those people that ignored me. To this day I absolutely hate it when I get ignored. Sounds so juvenile, I know. But its reality. Hatred only holds you back. It weighs you down, like carrying a bag full of bricks. Its always your choice. All you need to do is put the bag down.

So I do my best to focus on what I really want: social power. Power in all its many shapes and forms. Now, I dont wanna sound like a dictator or a nut job. I like to tell the truth, the crimson truth. Besides, what else is there? Why work, if not for the acquisition of power? I love people, but I wont beg for anything.

I must excel in life. Living by the dictates of another is not living at all, not at all. I've discovered that one must live for a cause, or for him or herself. Because in the end we are all alone in this world. Alone, but we need not be lonely. I love to love and to be loved by my friends. Having friends makes life richer. Power should not be seen as evil. Its not good nor evil. Its human. I inwardly laugh at moralists. I only outwardly agree, and nobody knows the difference.

I am god and the devil. I love and I hate. I bless you and I curse you. Better than the good guy. I dont pretend to be flawless. More than a villian; you know there is goodness...somewhere inside. I am...authentically...human.

And what more can anyone ask for?

J.G.

No comments: